COVID-19 SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
The most common symptoms of COVID-19 are:
- flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat and fatigue
- shortness of breath.
- Not everyone who has symptoms like these has COVID-19 as there are several other illnesses that can cause these symptoms
DO NOT ENTER IF YOU FEEL UNWELL OR HAVE COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
We have the right to refuse entry and insist anyone with these symptoms leave the premises.
Our commitment is to ensure the health and safety of both our salon team and clients complies with current COVID-19 guidelines. Our commitment to keeping the community safe is at the forefront of our business practices and health and safety standards.
COVID SAFE MANAGEMENT PLAN – CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
IF YOU FEEL UNWELL, STAY AT HOME
- Please do not bring friends or family members to your appointment (to adhere to the one person per 4 square metres rule). The treatment room only allows for one client and therapist at any time.
- Compulsory temperature check upon arrival (clients, employees and contractors).
- Anyone who is unwell, even if only mild symptoms, will be refused entry.
- Mandatory hand sanitisation/hand rub upon arrival.
- All clients’ personal details must be updated. A Record of attendance/Checklist must be completed, signed and dated. This will be stored confidentially on these premises for at least 28 days for the purpose of tracing COVID19 infections only.
- Optional hand wash prior to entering treatment room. Clients are encouraged to sanitise/hand rub upon exit.
- Social distancing will be applied where possible no hugging, kissing or handshakes.
- Therapist will be wearing a single use disposable face mask for each client due to close contact and being less than 1.5 metres apart. Single use disposable gloves will also be worn by therapist for all treatments.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of frequently touched areas and surfaces in between clients. This includes (shared equipment and tools, EFTPOS equipment, tables, counter tops, sink and toilet). Appropriate sanitisation of relevant equipment will be done between clients. Extra time is being allocated between clients to allow for this.
- We advise you download the COVID safe app to your phone (optional).
- Payment – we accept cash but contactless payment is preferred (VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, EFTPOS, Apple and Google Pay)
- By Appointment only
- Please arrive on time, otherwise we cannot guarantee we can complete your treatment. A few mins early to complete the extra paperwork would be appreciated.